Welcome to the Studio 1484 gallery website, www.rschiarella.com (the “Site”) owned and operated by Robert Scott Chiarella. RS Chiarella sells original art as well as commissioned work, fine art prints, and custom picture framing. By using the services on the RS Chiarella website, you are agreeing to the following terms:
USING RS CHIARELLA WEBSITE
While visiting RSCHIARELLA.COM you agree not to copy, modify or distribute content from this site.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any reason.
RS Chiarella uses commercially reasonable efforts to display the colours of all artwork accurately on the site. However, colours displayed can vary due to the individual computer monitor settings/calibrations. We cannot guarantee that the final product will be an exact match to the colours represented on this site.
All sizes indicated on our website are approximate, rounded to the nearest inch/fraction of an inch. Sizes may vary slightly due to artist and/or printer discretion.
If you have any questions about any of the art pieces on this site, please contact us via phone or email and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal through email or telephone if you are not coming to the studio. If you are paying for your purchase in person at our studio (Studio 1484), you can pay directly with credit card, or cash.
In the case of commissioned work, we require a 50% deposit once a final price has been agreed upon. Work won’t be started on commissioned work until a deposit is received. The balance of any commissioned work must be received prior to shipping. The cost of shipping is additional to the commissioned price, and will be added to the balance prior to shipping.
- We accept returns for exchange or store credit on fine art prints only. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt if you wish to return.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, an exchange for another piece of art can be arranged.
- Artwork returned for exchange must be packaged in the same container as it was shipped.
- All artwork returned for exchange must be received undamaged.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
Commissioned and Special Order Items
All artwork commissioned by you and special order items, such as custom framing, are final sale. There are no refunds on deposits placed once the work has been started. You will know the work has been started via email confirmation.
Notify us immediately upon receipt of any damaged or defective artwork by calling 1-416-534-8471
RS Chiarella and Studio 1484 are not responsible for damages that occur during transit with the shipping companies, however we will ensure that the situation is resolved efficiently and effectively.
We ship via Canada Post, FedEx Ground, and UPS.
- Signature upon delivery is required
- Packages arrive Monday to Friday during business hours
- Shipping Tracking number will be emailed to you to enable you to track the progress of your shipment
- Insurance can be purchased for $3.00 per $100 value for artwork valued at up to $2500. This will be charged to the purchaser.
- PLEASE NOTE: Insurance for art work is not available through FEDEX
Import duty and taxes in your country are your own responsibility. Because some of the work is shipped flat, cost of shipping is higher due to the over all dimensions. To help offset the cost of shipping flat packages, I offer a $50 Flat Rate charge towards shipping within Canada, and $80 to the Continental USA excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. This includes insurance. If the shipping cost is significantly less, I will adjust the cost to you. If is more, you will receive and email update from us so you can pay the difference prior to shipping. If an item is particularly large or heavy, a revised shipping charge will be discussed via email. Shipping canvas prints in tubes is very cost effective, as the price is much lower. We will notify you by email to let you know the price.
You will receive a shipping confirmation via email after your order is placed confirming availability and informing you of your shipping date. Shipping dates may be delayed due to out-of-office occurrences; you will be notified in your confirmation email of any shipping delays.
Shipments To The U.S.
Original artwork is duty free when shipping into the U.S. A clearance fee is charged by the carrier to declare the artwork for US Customs:
- $25.00 for the first thousand ($1000) of value
- An additional $10.00 for every thousand ($1000)
All orders received will be packaged and delivered within 10 to 15 business days once it has cleared US Customs.
RS Chiarella can offer international shipping to most destinations. For all shipments outside Canada and the Continental USA a quotation will be provided once you have made your purchase or submit your inquiry.
Damages IMPORTANT :
- Upon receipt immediately inspect the shipment and note any damages to the crate or package with the shipping carrier prior to opening it.
- Upon opening the crate or package notify RS Chiarella and/or Studio 1484 immediately of any damaged or defective artwork by calling 1-416-534-8471
If you require any further clarification of the terms on this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.